SOURCE: DWD Office of Veterans Employment Services
Did you know the Jobs for Veterans Act affords priority of service to covered veterans and eligible spouses over non-covered persons for the receipt of employment, training, and placement services provided under new or existing job training programs that are directly funded, in whole or in part, by the Department of Labor?
Learn how you can put Veterans Priority of Service to work for you!
- Seeking programs and services that can help you with employment?
- Searching for your benefits?
- Looking for education and training assistance?
- Searching for health and medical services and facilities?
- Trying to help a homeless veteran?
- Interested in the laws that help you?
- Looking for a service organization?
- Searching for representatives, offices, and guides that can help?
- Looking for incentives to hire veterans?
- Searching for information on being federal contractor?
- Need to file your Vets-100 report online?
- Curious about veterans' rights?
- Looking for organizations in which veterans are involved?